Positions are available in our bakery-cafes and fresh dough manufacturing facilities across the country. We also have career opportunities in our Boston and St. Louis support centers.
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America, operating 1,625 company-owned and franchise-operated bakery-cafes in 44 states and in Ontario, Canada as of September 25, 2012, under the Panera Bread®, Saint Louis Bread Co.® and Paradise Bakery & Café® names.
The Pull of Panera Bread
- #1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates' Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey
- Panera Bread has earned several "Quick-Track Awards of Excellence," including the highest-rated chain on restaurant cleanliness (Sandelman and Associates)
- Over 90% of our retail management associates are "highly satisfied" with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey)
- A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency
- No alcohol service and grease-free environment
- No late nights for Retail Managers
Compensation & Benefits
The health and happiness of our associates is a high priority at Panera Bread. We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits to both hourly and salaried associates, based on eligibility and availability.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Programs
- Life Insurance
- Disability Program
- Employee Discount Program
We participate in E-Verify for associates hired in AL, AZ, GA, NC, TN, SC, and our Support Centers.
Click to view the PDF posters:
Participation Poster (English)
Participation Poster (Spanish)