- Where is Panera Bread stock traded?
- Panera Bread Company common stock is traded on The NASDAQ Stock Market, Inc.
- What is the Panera Bread trading symbol?
- Panera Bread common stock is traded under the symbol PNRA.
- Who is the Panera Bread transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
Stockholder Inquires 1-877-282-1169
- Can I buy shares of stock directly from Panera Bread?
- No. Panera Bread stock can only be purchased through your stockbroker.
- Does Panera Bread pay cash dividends?
- No. At this time, Panera Bread retains earnings to help finance the Company's continued growth.
- Does Panera Bread offer franchise opportunities?
- Yes. Panera Bread offers multi-store area development agreement (ADA) opportunities to a select group of well-qualified applicants. For more information on qualification criteria and markets available for development, please see our Franchise Information page.
- How does Panera Bread relate to Saint Louis Bread Co. and Au Bon Pain Co., Inc.?
- Au Bon Pain Co., Inc. purchased Saint Louis Bread Co. in 1993 and operated both the Panera Bread/Saint Louis Bread Co. and Au Bon Pain business units. In May 1999, Au Bon Pain Co., Inc. sold the Au Bon Pain business unit and retained the Panera Bread/Saint Louis Bread Co. business unit. Now known as Panera Bread Company, there are more than 1,200 Panera Bread company-owned and franchise-operated bakery-cafes in 40 U.S. states and Canada. In the St. Louis area and parts of the Midwest, the bakery-cafes operate as Saint Louis Bread Co.
- How can I contact Panera Bread Investor Relations?
- You can write to us at Panera Bread Investor Relations, 3630 S. Geyer Road
St. Louis, MO 63127
- You can send e-mail to email@example.com.
(back to the top)