NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
PANERA SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES)
Official Sweepstakes Rules
Panera Bread's Official Rules
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older and located in the United States at the time of entry, who have received an email invitation, and who were directly contacted by Sponsor to participate in this survey and who otherwise meet all Survey eligibility criteria (“Entrants”). Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Panera, LLC ("Sponsor") and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 3p.m. EST on May 29, 2018 and ends on June 8, 2018 at 5p.m. EST (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, Entrants can enter the Promotion by following the link in an e-mail invitation to the survey website, and completing the survey online. Once at the survey, Entrants must complete the questions provided. ("Online Entry"). Entrants must complete all required information.
Limit one (1) entry per person/household or mailing address/e-mail address.
4. Drawing: On June 26, 2018, Sponsor will randomly select five (5) winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be notified and will receive their Panera Bread eGift Card by email to the email address associated with Winners’ MyPanera accounts within two weeks of the random selection.
5. Prizes: Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") & Odds: There will be five prizes awarded, each consisting of a $50 Panera Bread eGift Card for a total ARV of $250.00. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor's discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and municipal laws apply. Winners will be notified by email. Potential winners (or potential winners' parent or legal guardian if potential winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Agency, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, nondelivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Agency's sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Agency reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner.
7. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Winners' List: To receive a copy of the Winners' List for this Promotion (available after July 9, 2018), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by August 9, 2018 to: Panera, LLC, 63 Kendrick Street, Needham, MA 02494 Attn: Violina
9. Sponsor: The Promotion is administered and judged Panera, LLC, 3630 So. Geyer Road, St. Louis, MO 63127