No Purchase Necessary. The Sweepstakes is open only to: (1) residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and the province of Ontario, Canada; (2) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry; (3) who are active, registered MyPanera members; and (4) who have active LoseIt! accounts . The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M CST on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on February 16, 2014. See below for complete Sweepstakes Rules.
PANERA LOSE IT! CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES ("SWEEPSTAKES) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Panera, LLC ("Sponsor"), 3630 S. Geyer Road, St. Louis, MO 63127.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M CST on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on February 16, 2014 ("End Date").
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to: (1) residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and the province of Ontario, Canada; (2) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry; (3) who are active, registered MyPanera members; and (4) who have active LoseIt!® accounts ("Entrants"). Employees of Sponsor, Unique Vacations, Ltd., the worldwide representative for Sandals Resorts (Grand Prize Provider), FitNow, Inc., prize providers and licensors, and each of the foregoing entities' affiliates, franchisees, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), as well as members of such Promotion Entities' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must visit https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/lose-it/challenge.html to gain access to the Challenge (defined below) and Sweepstakes. Entrants may also register to become MyPanera members at this time. Non-MyPanera members can participate in the Challenge but will not be eligible to be entered for chances to win prizes. Entrants will then be redirected to https://panerabread.loseit.com/index.jsp?logout where they will need to establish a LoseIt! account (or sign in to LoseIt! account if already registered) to participate in the Panera LoseIt! Challenge ("Challenge") and Sweepstakes. The Challenge provides Entrant with an opportunity to join the LoseIt! weight-loss and fitness community and also, for weekly and grand prize drawings to be entered into the Sweepstakes at certain milestones during the Challenge described below. Only one entry per Entrant per week.
There will be a total of seven (7) chances to win a variety of prizes (described below in Section 8); six (6) chances to be eligible to be entered in the weekly drawings - once per week during each week of the Challenge – and one chance to be eligible to be automatically entered into the grand prize drawing as follows:
Week 1 (January 6 – January 12, 2014)
Challenge: Are you a MyPanera member?
What's it all about: Turn on the power. If you're a Member, sign in, and if not, sign up to join and then be entered for a chance to win one of ten (10) LoseIt!® scales.
Week 2 (January 13 – January 18, 2014)
Challenge: My Inspiration
What motivates your "healthy lifestyle?"
What's it all about: Tell us who (a relative like your sister – no actual names please) or what you're doing this challenge for and then be entered for a chance to win one of ten (10) Fit Bit® wristbands.
Week 3 (January 19 – January 26, 2014)
Challenge: Power Breakfast
How do you start your day off right?
What's it all about: Power up your day with a healthy breakfast and then be entered for a chance to win one of ten (10) $25 Panera Bread® Gift Cards
Week 4 (January 27 – February 2, 2014)
Challenge: The Power Salad
What's it all about: Add protein to a salad to power up your day and then be entered for a chance to win one of ten (10) Panera Bread® salads.
Week 5 (February 3 – February 9, 2014)
Challenge: Custom Power - Customize your calories
What's it all about: Share your powerful Panera customizations and then be entered for a chance to win one of ten (10) Jaw Bone® Fitness Tracking Wristband
Week 6 (February 10 – February 16, 2014)
Challenge: Power Duo - The You Pick Two® menu offers some powerful options to help you meet your goals.
What's it all about: Submit your favorite You Pick Two® combination meal under 600 calories and then be entered for a chance to win one of ten (10) Nike Fuel Band® wrist bands.
Grand Prize – a Luxury Included® trip for two (2) adults to a Sandals Resort – In addition to eligibility requirements described above in Section 4, Entrants must log challenge activity for a minimum of two (2) days each week and must be engaged in the Challenge for a minimum of three (3) weeks to receive one automatic entry into the grand prize drawing. Entrants may complete some or all of the weekly challenges but participation in weekly challenges is not required for a chance to be entered into the grand prize drawing.
6. INDEMNIFICATION: Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor and the Promotion Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of Entrant hereunder.
7. ENTRANT'S GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Entrant entered into the Sweepstakes hereby (a) irrevocably grants to Sponsor and FitNow and their affiliates, and their respective successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, license, including the unlimited right to sublicense, reproduce, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, and use information about Entrant by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on Sponsor and/or FitNow's websites, Panera Bread Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest pages; and (b) agrees to execute all further documents requested by Sponsor, including any further license, in order for Sponsor to use information about Entrant as contemplated by the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have in the Game results. For clarity, Sponsor and FitNow have the right (but not the obligation) to publish any Game results, including Entrant's and Winner's names, on the Sponsor, Facebook, or Pinterest websites.
8. WINNER SELECTION; PRIZES: All winners covered by these Official Rules will be randomly chosen by Sponsor using the True Random Number Generator located on www.random.org, as below. Entrants will have multiple opportunities to be eligible to win prizes. There will only be one grand prize winner.
Weekly Challenge Drawings
Entry Period: 1
Start Date: 1/6 @12:01am
End Date: 1/12 @ 11:59pm
Drawing Date: 1/13/14
(no later than 11:59pm)
Entry Period: 2
Start Date: 1/13 @ 12:01am
End Date: 1/18 @ 11:59pm
Drawing Date: 1/20/14
(no later than 11:59pm)
Entry Period: 3
Start Date: 1/19 @ 12:01am
End Date: 1/26 @ 11:59pm
Drawing Date: 1/27/14
(no later than 11:59pm)
Entry Period: 4
Start Date: 1/27 @ 12:01am
End Date: 2/2 @ 11:59pm
Drawing Date: 2/3/14
(no later than 11:59pm)
Entry Period: 5
Start Date: 2/3 @ 12:01am
End Date: 2/9 @ 11:59pm
Drawing Date: 2/10/14
(no later than 11:59pm)
Entry Period: 6
Start Date: 2/10 @ 12:01am
End Date: 2/16 @ 11:59pm
Drawing Date: 2/17/14
(no later than 11:59pm)
Weekly Challenge Prizes
- Ten (10) LoseIt!® Scales – approximate retail value ("ARV") is USD$ 69.99 each ($699.99 Total)
- Ten (10) Fit Bit® wristbands – ARV is USD$99.95 each ($999.50 total)
- Ten (10) Panera Bread® $25 gift cards – total ARV is USD $250.00
- Ten (10) Panera Bread salads –ARV is USD$ 12.00 each ($120 total)
- Ten (10) Jaw Bone® Fitness Tracking Wristband – ARV is USD$149.99 each (total $1,499.99)
- Ten (10) Nike Fuel Band® wrist bands – ARV is USD$149.00 each ($1,490 total)
Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) Entrant will be randomly selected on February 17, 2014 to win the Grand Prize as described below.
Grand Prize: One (1) trip for two adults to a Sandals Resort (hotel accommodations provided by Unique Vacations, Ltd.) with airfare included (airfare provided by Sponsor). The trip includes a four-day/three-night Luxury Included® stay for two (2) adults to any of the following Sandals Resorts located in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, The Bahamas, Barbados and Grenada. Approximate retail value: USD five thousand dollars (USD $5,000.00)
- Sandals Carlyle, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa, Negril Jamaica
- Sandals Grande, Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa, Westmoreland, Jamaica
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort, Gros-Islet, Santa Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia, Castries, Saint Lucia
- Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia, Castries, Saint Lucia
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa, St. John's Antigua
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island, Nassau, Bahamas
- Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas, Exuma, Bahamas
Travel terms: Travel must be completed between February 17, 2014 and February 17, 2015 and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void. This prize is subject to space availability and selected black-out dates. Reservations will not be confirmed to grand prizewinner until thirty (30) days prior to the selected travel date. Grand prizewinner will be responsible for a twenty-five dollar ($25.00) processing fee per room, per night double occupancy. Payment must be made by grand prizewinner by credit card or check upon receiving hotel confirmation, or the reservation will be cancelled. Prizewinner and guest must be at least 18 years of age or older. Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination therefore the provided prize includes deluxe accommodations, all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily and nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, gratuities, and transfer to and from the resort designated airport. The following are not included: telephone calls, internet, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops. Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed grand prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within the Sandals Resorts chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates. Total ARV of grand prize (including air fare) is five thousand dollars ($5,000.00).
The total ARV of the all prizes is Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,059.48). Prizes will be delivered only to an address (e-mail and/or mailing) in the United States or Canada. No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value if any prizes are unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZES; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
9. ODDS: Many will enter, only sixty-one (61) will win. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible automatic entries. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Sweepstakes.
10. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made by emailing the winners through the address provided on the registration within three (3) business days of the drawing date of the eligible drawing time frame and/or the End Date. Sponsor is not responsible for e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
11. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners may be required to execute a license or assignment, affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). In addition the grand prize winner is solely responsible to have any necessary documentation to travel internationally at the time the grand prize is awarded. If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within three (3) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Canadian winners will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question administered by e-mail, which must be returned within three (3) days of the date on the notification letter, or prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. All prizes will be fulfilled within thirty (30) days from Sponsor's receipt of all necessary documents described herein.
12. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's permission for the Promotion Entities to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
13. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Challenge or the Sweepstakes or any Challenge or Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's, or any other person's, computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information; or the failure to capture any information or for failure to accrue points or to be entered into any drawing for any prize on account of technical or other problems identified elsewhere in this section, or for Internet congestions or at any website or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor's control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible automatic entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Entrant agrees to be bound by the decision of Panera which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Program and the Sweepstakes.
14. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in St. Louis, Missouri.
15. To obtain any legally-required winners list (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: Panera Bread, 3630 S. Geyer Road, St. Louis, MO 63127. Please specify "winners list" or "Official Rules" and the name of the Sweepstakes in your request.
16. Sandals Resorts trademarks and logo are the intellectual property of Sandals Resorts International and are used with permission. All other third party trademarks are owned by their respective brands. Use of such third party trademarks does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of Sponsor, FitNow, Unique Vacations, Ltd. or the Panera LoseIt! Challenge Sweepstakes.