Dining out vegan can be tricky, but at Panera, we think it should be easy for you to eat the way you want. Valid Valid 1/4/18 – 4/3/18.)
Here we’ve gathered a collection of our already-vegan options, plus some choices that can be made vegan with just a swap or two. Our definition of a vegan item is a food with no animal sources: no meat, fish, shellfish, milk, egg or honey products, and no enzymes and rennet from animal sources allowed.
Of course, all of our menu items (vegan and non-vegan) are prepared in the same kitchen, so while we’re happy to make your order just the way you want, we can’t guarantee that there will be no cross-contact between ingredients.
One more thing to note: new items are added to our menu all the time, and some items are available only on a regional, test or seasonal basis. The list below will be updated periodically, but for the most up-to-date information, be sure to call or visit your local bakery-cafe and ask to speak to a manager, or check the nutrition information available at PaneraBread.com and on our mobile app.
Enjoy these items as-is:
- Plain, Blueberry, Cranberry Walnut, Poppyseed and Sesame Bagels
- Black Pepper Focaccia, Sea Salt Focaccia, Country, Rye, Sesame Semolina and Sourdough Breads
- French Baguette
- Hoagie Roll
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries, Pecans and Cinnamon Crunch Topping
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apple Chips, Pecans and Cinnamon Crunch Topping
- Seasonal Fruit Cup
- Peach & Blueberry Smoothie with Almond Milk
- Seasonal Greens: Try it with avocado and quinoa!
- Vegan Lentil Quinoa Bowl
- Soba Noodle Broth Bowl with Edamame Blend
- French Baguette
- Kettle Chips
- Pickle Spear
Try these with just a few customizations:
Salads – order without chicken and cheese. Try with quinoa!
- Ancient Grain, Arugula & Chicken: Order without chicken.
- Fuji Apple with Chicken: Order without chicken and Gorgonzola.
- Greek: Order without feta.
- Modern Greek: Order without feta.
- Asian Sesame with Chicken: Order without chicken and wontons.
- Spicy Thai with Chicken: Order without chicken and wontons.
- Mediterranean Veggie: Order without feta and switch to one of the bread choices listed above.